Refer your friends and family members to SMCU and you could each earn $25.*
Existing Member: Refer your friends and family members to Southern Mass Credit Union and if they fulfill the requirements below you could each receive $25.00*. Simply fill out the “Existing Member” section of the Refer-A-Friend form and give it to the person you are referring.
New Member: Complete the requirements below and you and your Referrer could each receive $25.00*.
New Member Requirements:
- Open a SMCU $5 Share Savings account.
- Open any SMCU checking account with a MasterCard® Debit Card.
- Use your SMCU Debit Card at least 10 times (signature transactions) within 60-days of opening the account.
- Sign up for Online Banking within 30-days of account opening.
- Download the SMCU Mobile App and sign-in at least once in the first 30-days of account opening.
- Provide us with the information on the Refer-A-Friend form.
- Enjoy being a member of SMCU!
Refer your friends and family today!
*Membership requires a $5.00 Regular Savings. Youth Checking, Senior Checking, and Basic Checking have a minimum opening deposit of $5.00; the Platinum Checking has a minimum opening deposit of $5,000.00. Referring member and new member will each receive $25.00 deposited into their SMCU Regular Savings account after 90-days if new member fulfills all requirements. Referring member must be an existing member of SMCU when the requirements are met. New member’s checking account must remain open for at least 90-days. New member can not be an existing member of SMCU. Debit card transactions are signature transactions only; ATM and Point-of-Sale PIN based transactions do not count toward requirement. The referrer and the referee will each receive a 1099-MISC at year end. Both the referrer and the referee must be at least 18 years old. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer subject to change at any time without notice. Southern Mass Credit Union employees are not eligible for this promotion.