Use your debit card to pay for purchases at most retailers and dining/entertainment establishments rather than carrying cash. Use your card to withdraw cash from your Southern Mass Checking Account at most Automated Teller Machines (ATM). Members can access cash at over 600,000 ATMs in more than 100 countries around the world.
Debit Card Benefits
- Free Purchase Rewards Program. Receive rewards/cash back on purchases based on how you shop.
- 24 hour access to your Credit Union Checking Account.
- Withdraw funds at any ATM where the NYCE, Cirrus, Accel, MasterCard® logos are displayed. *
- Free/unlimited retail purchase signature based (credit) transactions every month.
- Eight free Personal Identification Number (PIN) transactions allowed per month.
- Withdraw up to $500 cash per day.
- Zero Liability (Some restrictions apply. (refer to your card disclosure for details).
- Free MasterCard SecureCode™. Register your card for added security when you shop online.
- Avoid ATM surcharges when used at a SUM Program ATM.
For lost or stolen cards immediately call FiServ at 1-800-472-3272 and contact SMCU at 1- 888-345-7689.
* Other financial institutions may levy their own surcharges, which are beyond the control of the Credit Union.